Saturday, July 7, 2007

50% glass

A glass filled upto the half mark with water was presented to the class. Here are some observations:

1. If you pour gasoline it will float and if you pour 10W50 it will settle in the bottom

2. Add a few ice cubes and whisky, then we can party

3. Aha there is the answer to my thirst

4. Peers closely and squints and says look there is an ant in there

5. Nice glass I didn't know you could make it in that shape

6. Eeew the glass has spots on it

7. 10 bucks says you can't thow a penny into the glass from here

8. Can I put some bamboo shoots/money plant in there

9. Does the water/glass exist if I close my eyes?

10. A frequency of sound of the air column will now be twice an empty glass.

I still think the world is still black or white, optimist or pessimist, boring or interesting.

No comments: